FIFTEEN koalas are being tracked as they travel through Appin and the Wollondilly shire as part of an innovative conservation project. The Wollondilly Koala Conservation Project has confirmed the shire has a core koala habitat that is healthy, breeding and part of the only population in the state that is … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Mayor wants logging halted in koala 'stronghold' until bushfires over
- Impact on wildlife worsens.
- Currumbin Wildlife Hospital struggles with increase of animals after devastating bushfires
- Bushfires too much for koalas to bear as victims overwhelm RSPCA
- Koala saved from bushfire by brave shirtless rescuer dies
- Close to $1M raised for Australian wildlife caught in bushfires
- Burnt koala rescued by ex-policeman as northern NSW burns
- Wildlife experts share critical advice as conditions worsen
- How you can help wildlife impacted by bushfires
- National security wrap
No upcoming event records found to display.