FIFTEEN koalas are being tracked as they travel through Appin and the Wollondilly shire as part of an innovative conservation project. The Wollondilly Koala Conservation Project has confirmed the shire has a core koala habitat that is healthy, breeding and part of the only population in the state that is … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Australian Reptile Park baby koala thrives after being pulled from mum's pouch
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council encourages people to be aware of koalas
- Could taking koalas back to where they existed 100 years ago save them?
- Govt policy an expensive recipe for koala extinction: NPA
- Port Stephens mourns the loss of koalas in Mambo Wetland bushfire
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital marks 45th birthday
- Koalas are in danger of becoming extinct, WWF warns
- Feisty koala fights good Samaritan who discovers the furry creatures are not so sweet
- Great Koala National Park concept plan to be launched soon
- Koalas could be extinct within 40 years, expert warns
No upcoming event records found to display.