This is the question being asked by koala researchers John Callaghan and Maria Matthes, who have been engaged by Cowra Council, with funding from Local Land Services, to undertake a preliminary koala survey in the Cowra area.[follow the whole story here]
In the News
- Koala losses 'spectacularly huge' after NSW drought, bushfires
- Bushfires hastening NSW koala extinction
- Koala Rescue: The TV event highlighting volunteers, hospitals and bushfire updates
- Koala captured on thermal camera
- Think Australia's bushfires killed a lot of animals? Weak environmental laws threaten the lives of ...
- Recovering Koala Enjoys a Belly Scratch from Australian Army Officer
- Our History | On the hunt for koalas, past and present
- Premier must Intervene and Protect Threatened Species Habitat after Fires
- Syrian refugee children in Jordan draw pictures for Australian bushfire survivors
- Bega Valley koalas show signs of life after fire
No upcoming event records found to display.