Section 10 of the Pacific Highway upgrade is now well under way. This has been a controversial issue as it crosses the Blackall Range and bisects a critical koala habitat. Whilst residents and FOK lost the fight to secure a different route, FOK is determined to work with the RMS to ensure minimal impact on koalas if possible. Read more…
In the News
- Volunteers plant thousands of native trees to feed sanctuary koalas after Blue Mountains bushfires
- 13-Year-Old Koala Whisperer From QLD Is About To Get Her Own Netflix Show
- Koala sanctuary man's special gift for animals after losing everything in bushfires
- Koala breakthrough following bushfire devastation
- These koalas escaped disaster. Now they are getting a second chance.
- Wildlife Sanctuary Celebrates Successful Koala Breeding Season in Wake of Devastating Bushfires
- Acne cure 97 per cent effective at treating chlamydia in koalas
- Protester tapes himself to logging equipment in Lower Bucca State Forest
- Aim to double NSW's koala population by 2050
- New Escape columnist Tyson Mayr reveals the miracle operation to save the future of koalas
No upcoming event records found to display.