Eight NSW environment groups have written to the NSW Premier urging her to intervene to protect an area of Gladstone State Forest, near Bellingen, vital to the protection of koalas in NSW. Logging operations are planned in Gladstone State Forest where hundreds of koala scats were found by … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Volunteers plant thousands of native trees to feed sanctuary koalas after Blue Mountains bushfires
- 13-Year-Old Koala Whisperer From QLD Is About To Get Her Own Netflix Show
- Koala sanctuary man's special gift for animals after losing everything in bushfires
- Koala breakthrough following bushfire devastation
- These koalas escaped disaster. Now they are getting a second chance.
- Wildlife Sanctuary Celebrates Successful Koala Breeding Season in Wake of Devastating Bushfires
- Acne cure 97 per cent effective at treating chlamydia in koalas
- Protester tapes himself to logging equipment in Lower Bucca State Forest
- Aim to double NSW's koala population by 2050
- New Escape columnist Tyson Mayr reveals the miracle operation to save the future of koalas
No upcoming event records found to display.