Koala food trees: Port Macquarie Koala Hospital habitat coordinator Steve Withnall with some of the trees before people collected them. Property owners have snapped up 10,000 free tallowood seedlings in just under a fortnight. The koala food trees went to properties from the Camden Haven to the … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Close to $1M raised for Australian wildlife caught in bushfires
- Burnt koala rescued by ex-policeman as northern NSW burns
- Wildlife experts share critical advice as conditions worsen
- How you can help wildlife impacted by bushfires
- National security wrap
- 'The whole place went up': Fears for koala colonies as NSW fires burn on
- Chlamydia-free koalas' proposed national park under threat with housing development go-ahead
- Join the fight to protect iconic animal
- Koala retrovirus leads scientists to discover 'second immune system'
- DNA test rapidly diagnoses chlamydia infection in koalas
No upcoming event records found to display.