The toll on wildlife, pets and livestock from the St Patrick’s Day Fires is rising with cats and koalas being brought to vets for treatment. … and eight cats suffering burns have been brought to Terang Veterinary Clinic for treatment, but Dr Craig Wood expects the number of injured koalas to rise extensively. [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Land clearing is stressing koalas: report
- Residents ready to fight for koala habitat
- Mid North Coast Joint Organisation of council to work on a three-year Hastings-Macleay Koala ...
- Koala population surveyed on EP
- Man forcibly removed by Premier's security
- Australian Reptile Park twin koalas: rare adoption pairs up joeys
- Animal activists join forces to hit out at koala plan
- The $4 billion plan includes support for a Great Koala National Park
- Palaszczuk Government applauds Sunshine Coast environmental heroes
- Fencing, road speeds failing koalas
No upcoming event records found to display.