The toll on wildlife, pets and livestock from the St Patrick’s Day Fires is rising with cats and koalas being brought to vets for treatment. … and eight cats suffering burns have been brought to Terang Veterinary Clinic for treatment, but Dr Craig Wood expects the number of injured koalas to rise extensively. [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Close to $1M raised for Australian wildlife caught in bushfires
- Burnt koala rescued by ex-policeman as northern NSW burns
- Wildlife experts share critical advice as conditions worsen
- How you can help wildlife impacted by bushfires
- National security wrap
- 'The whole place went up': Fears for koala colonies as NSW fires burn on
- Chlamydia-free koalas' proposed national park under threat with housing development go-ahead
- Join the fight to protect iconic animal
- Koala retrovirus leads scientists to discover 'second immune system'
- DNA test rapidly diagnoses chlamydia infection in koalas
No upcoming event records found to display.