Koala populations are facing increased threats across NSW with even the healthiest colonies at risk as critical habitat is destroyed, and the climate grows hotter and drier, a parliamentary inquiry has heard. … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Wildlife experts share critical advice as conditions worsen
- How you can help wildlife impacted by bushfires
- National security wrap
- 'The whole place went up': Fears for koala colonies as NSW fires burn on
- Chlamydia-free koalas' proposed national park under threat with housing development go-ahead
- Join the fight to protect iconic animal
- Koala retrovirus leads scientists to discover 'second immune system'
- DNA test rapidly diagnoses chlamydia infection in koalas
- I Spy Koala available for both Apple and Android devices
- Koala breeding hub at Tomaree
No upcoming event records found to display.