North Coast koala populations have declined by 50 per cent in just 20 years but NSW Environment Minister Gabrielle Upton has signed off on land clearing laws which endanger remaining populations, according to the National Parks Association of NSW. NPA chief executive Alix Goodwin said the land … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Close to $1M raised for Australian wildlife caught in bushfires
- Burnt koala rescued by ex-policeman as northern NSW burns
- Wildlife experts share critical advice as conditions worsen
- How you can help wildlife impacted by bushfires
- National security wrap
- 'The whole place went up': Fears for koala colonies as NSW fires burn on
- Chlamydia-free koalas' proposed national park under threat with housing development go-ahead
- Join the fight to protect iconic animal
- Koala retrovirus leads scientists to discover 'second immune system'
- DNA test rapidly diagnoses chlamydia infection in koalas
No upcoming event records found to display.