North Coast koala populations have declined by 50 per cent in just 20 years but NSW Environment Minister Gabrielle Upton has signed off on land clearing laws which endanger remaining populations, according to the National Parks Association of NSW. NPA chief executive Alix Goodwin said the land … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Koala losses 'spectacularly huge' after NSW drought, bushfires
- Bushfires hastening NSW koala extinction
- Koala Rescue: The TV event highlighting volunteers, hospitals and bushfire updates
- Koala captured on thermal camera
- Think Australia's bushfires killed a lot of animals? Weak environmental laws threaten the lives of ...
- Recovering Koala Enjoys a Belly Scratch from Australian Army Officer
- Our History | On the hunt for koalas, past and present
- Premier must Intervene and Protect Threatened Species Habitat after Fires
- Syrian refugee children in Jordan draw pictures for Australian bushfire survivors
- Bega Valley koalas show signs of life after fire
No upcoming event records found to display.