UP IN THE AIR: Local koala experts remain unsure what benefits Gunnedah will see from the state government’s koala strategy. Photo: File Photo. [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- More than gum leaves on the menu for the Monaro's koalas
- Acupuncture for Bruiser the koala complements treatment following brutal dog attack
- Could faecal transplants save koalas?
- Council's koala petition garners thousands of signatures
- Local koala experts question the NSW Government's koala strategy while locals call for more ...
- Games mascot raises $100k for wild koalas
- 'No help': Healthy koala photographed moments before death on Appin Road
- Wildlife rescuer calls for councils to draw up koala plan
- Hated new plan for native logging could spark 'forest wars'
- New koala protection strategy ignores South Coast populations, say campaigners