A YEAR of studying koalas has revealed their habits and disease rates in a bid to increase their dwindling numbers. In May 2016, the Richard Branson Koala Conservancy was established in an attempt to counteract the local and regional koala crisis and after its first year of activities, details of their pilot … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Government gives $150m to aid wildlife recovery after bushfires
- Dog finds some 100 koalas in fire-hit land
- Tree trunks take a licking as koalas source water
- New virus in bats linked to AIDS-like disease decimating koalas
- Destruction of habitat sped up after koalas were listed as vulnerable
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital has released injured koalas back into the wild
- Meet the extraordinary Koala Rescue Dog making a big difference after Australia's Bushfires
- Bear the dog helps rescue koalas in Australia's horror bushfire conditions
- Minister Matt Kean meets with Great Koala National Park representatives
- Koala losses from recent NSW bushfires 'One of the most significant biodiversity impacts in our ...
No upcoming event records found to display.