Local Maritime Board officer Max Morgan was led to believe koalas were quiet, timid creatures until he tried to rescue one on Thursday morning. [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Government gives $150m to aid wildlife recovery after bushfires
- Dog finds some 100 koalas in fire-hit land
- Tree trunks take a licking as koalas source water
- New virus in bats linked to AIDS-like disease decimating koalas
- Destruction of habitat sped up after koalas were listed as vulnerable
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital has released injured koalas back into the wild
- Meet the extraordinary Koala Rescue Dog making a big difference after Australia's Bushfires
- Bear the dog helps rescue koalas in Australia's horror bushfire conditions
- Minister Matt Kean meets with Great Koala National Park representatives
- Koala losses from recent NSW bushfires 'One of the most significant biodiversity impacts in our ...
No upcoming event records found to display.