“I would say in ten years time we will probably wipe the koala population away, the way we are going now,” he said. “With no protection and wildlife corridors and habitats being destroyed, we can kiss our koalas goodbye. “The number of koalas being killed on Appin Rd has increased big time because … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Koala losses 'spectacularly huge' after NSW drought, bushfires
- Bushfires hastening NSW koala extinction
- Koala Rescue: The TV event highlighting volunteers, hospitals and bushfire updates
- Koala captured on thermal camera
- Think Australia's bushfires killed a lot of animals? Weak environmental laws threaten the lives of ...
- Recovering Koala Enjoys a Belly Scratch from Australian Army Officer
- Our History | On the hunt for koalas, past and present
- Premier must Intervene and Protect Threatened Species Habitat after Fires
- Syrian refugee children in Jordan draw pictures for Australian bushfire survivors
- Bega Valley koalas show signs of life after fire
No upcoming event records found to display.