One of the main diseases that claims the lives of koalas, chlamydia, has been found to have spread through almost two thirds of a colony in southeast … [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Eight-year-old asks PM: 'Do we love our koalas or not?'
- Expert warns the new 'Borobi reserve' may be hard to find
- Conservation groups concerned about redacted koala report
- Port Stephens Koalas and Council Working Together To Slow Port Drivers With Warning Signs On ...
- Simple steps people can take to help koalas survive in their area
- Ten koala deaths in three days on North Coast
- Chlamydia threat facing Victorian koalas
- Port Stephens Koala Hospital Stage 1 Complete
- Tweed Coast koala's receive habitat boost
- Koalas destined for extinction – unless we do something