So far in the first six months of this year we have taken more koalas into care (300) than for the whole of last year. Today we have 20 in care at the Care Centre, 8 in home care and a changing number (lots) at Currumbin and Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospitals. Have a look at some of the koalas that are either in care today at our Care Centre (20) or have recently been released courtesy of our Yas Cabôt.
In the News
- Chlamydia-free koalas' proposed national park under threat with housing development go-ahead
- Join the fight to protect iconic animal
- Koala retrovirus leads scientists to discover 'second immune system'
- DNA test rapidly diagnoses chlamydia infection in koalas
- I Spy Koala available for both Apple and Android devices
- Koala breeding hub at Tomaree
- Baby koala cutie born at South Coast animal sanctuary | Photos
- Koalas are in danger of going extinct in the wild by 2050 as numbers decline
- Why You Should Take Photos Of Roadkill For Science
- Amazing Toowoomba photo captures magpie attack on koala