So far in the first six months of this year we have taken more koalas into care (300) than for the whole of last year. Today we have 20 in care at the Care Centre, 8 in home care and a changing number (lots) at Currumbin and Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospitals. Have a look at some of the koalas that are either in care today at our Care Centre (20) or have recently been released courtesy of our Yas Cabôt.
In the News
- Australian Reptile Park baby koala thrives after being pulled from mum's pouch
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council encourages people to be aware of koalas
- Could taking koalas back to where they existed 100 years ago save them?
- Govt policy an expensive recipe for koala extinction: NPA
- Port Stephens mourns the loss of koalas in Mambo Wetland bushfire
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital marks 45th birthday
- Koalas are in danger of becoming extinct, WWF warns
- Feisty koala fights good Samaritan who discovers the furry creatures are not so sweet
- Great Koala National Park concept plan to be launched soon
- Koalas could be extinct within 40 years, expert warns
No upcoming event records found to display.