So far in the first six months of this year we have taken more koalas into care (300) than for the whole of last year. Today we have 20 in care at the Care Centre, 8 in home care and a changing number (lots) at Currumbin and Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospitals. Have a look at some of the koalas that are either in care today at our Care Centre (20) or have recently been released courtesy of our Yas Cabôt.
In the News
- Call for forestry halt after koala national park assessment revealed
- Koala Habitat Restoration Program round 2 now open for Gunnedah, Liverpool Plains Shire ...
- Government gives $150m to aid wildlife recovery after bushfires
- Dog finds some 100 koalas in fire-hit land
- Tree trunks take a licking as koalas source water
- New virus in bats linked to AIDS-like disease decimating koalas
- Destruction of habitat sped up after koalas were listed as vulnerable
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital has released injured koalas back into the wild
- Meet the extraordinary Koala Rescue Dog making a big difference after Australia's Bushfires
- Bear the dog helps rescue koalas in Australia's horror bushfire conditions
No upcoming event records found to display.