So far in the first six months of this year we have taken more koalas into care (300) than for the whole of last year. Today we have 20 in care at the Care Centre, 8 in home care and a changing number (lots) at Currumbin and Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospitals. Have a look at some of the koalas that are either in care today at our Care Centre (20) or have recently been released courtesy of our Yas Cabôt.
In the News
- Mayor wants logging halted in koala 'stronghold' until bushfires over
- Impact on wildlife worsens.
- Currumbin Wildlife Hospital struggles with increase of animals after devastating bushfires
- Bushfires too much for koalas to bear as victims overwhelm RSPCA
- Koala saved from bushfire by brave shirtless rescuer dies
- Close to $1M raised for Australian wildlife caught in bushfires
- Burnt koala rescued by ex-policeman as northern NSW burns
- Wildlife experts share critical advice as conditions worsen
- How you can help wildlife impacted by bushfires
- National security wrap
No upcoming event records found to display.