So far in the first six months of this year we have taken more koalas into care (300) than for the whole of last year. Today we have 20 in care at the Care Centre, 8 in home care and a changing number (lots) at Currumbin and Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospitals. Have a look at some of the koalas that are either in care today at our Care Centre (20) or have recently been released courtesy of our Yas Cabôt.
In the News
- Koala losses 'spectacularly huge' after NSW drought, bushfires
- Bushfires hastening NSW koala extinction
- Koala Rescue: The TV event highlighting volunteers, hospitals and bushfire updates
- Koala captured on thermal camera
- Think Australia's bushfires killed a lot of animals? Weak environmental laws threaten the lives of ...
- Recovering Koala Enjoys a Belly Scratch from Australian Army Officer
- Our History | On the hunt for koalas, past and present
- Premier must Intervene and Protect Threatened Species Habitat after Fires
- Syrian refugee children in Jordan draw pictures for Australian bushfire survivors
- Bega Valley koalas show signs of life after fire
No upcoming event records found to display.