Meet Billa, the young koala at the Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve who on Thursday made a few tentative steps towards independence from his dad Jed and mum Yellow (named for her yellow … From 12 months’ on, koalas in the wild start to make short trips from their mother to find their own home range. [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Volunteers plant thousands of native trees to feed sanctuary koalas after Blue Mountains bushfires
- 13-Year-Old Koala Whisperer From QLD Is About To Get Her Own Netflix Show
- Koala sanctuary man's special gift for animals after losing everything in bushfires
- Koala breakthrough following bushfire devastation
- These koalas escaped disaster. Now they are getting a second chance.
- Wildlife Sanctuary Celebrates Successful Koala Breeding Season in Wake of Devastating Bushfires
- Acne cure 97 per cent effective at treating chlamydia in koalas
- Protester tapes himself to logging equipment in Lower Bucca State Forest
- Aim to double NSW's koala population by 2050
- New Escape columnist Tyson Mayr reveals the miracle operation to save the future of koalas
No upcoming event records found to display.