A team from the Port Macquarie Koala Hospital, Port Macquarie-Hastings Council and National Parks and Wildlife Service hit the scorched earth on Tuesday … Port Tree Fella has donated its services to the rescue effort using a crane to assist wildlife teams retrieve stressed and injured koalas from trees. [follow link to original story…]
In the News
- Mayor wants logging halted in koala 'stronghold' until bushfires over
- Impact on wildlife worsens.
- Currumbin Wildlife Hospital struggles with increase of animals after devastating bushfires
- Bushfires too much for koalas to bear as victims overwhelm RSPCA
- Koala saved from bushfire by brave shirtless rescuer dies
- Close to $1M raised for Australian wildlife caught in bushfires
- Burnt koala rescued by ex-policeman as northern NSW burns
- Wildlife experts share critical advice as conditions worsen
- How you can help wildlife impacted by bushfires
- National security wrap
No upcoming event records found to display.